EasyWring™ RinseClean™ Spin Mop & Bucket System
Rethink the way you clean – with a fresh start, every time. The EasyWring™ RinseClean™ Spin Mop features an innovative 2-tank bucket system to separate clean and dirty water for a seamless cleaning experience. Equipped with a foot-activated pedal, the hands-free system is complete with a powerful microfiber mop head that removes 99% of bacteria with water.* A truly deep clean has never been easier.
A thorough clean, made easy.
Separates clean & dirty water
Our 2-tank bucket system ensures you clean your home with fresh water, every time.
Our built-in pedal allows for an uninterrupted clean with hands-free wringing, and lets you control the moisture level on your floors.
Removes 99% of bacteria*
Our mop heads utilize the magic of microfiber to remove 99% of bacteria*—use your favorite floor cleaner or just simply water.
How to: Experience a brand new way to clean
Meet our most advanced cleaning system yet. The EasyWring™ RinseClean™ Spin Mop utilizes a separate clean and dirty water tank system to reduce cross-contamination during use. Watch how the 2-tank system works below.
- 2-tank bucket system – breakthrough bucket innovation featuring separated tanks for clean and dirty water
- Foot-activated pedal allows for hands-free wringing and controlled water release
- Machine washable microfiber mop head refill lasts up to 3 months
- Multi-purpose microfiber mop removes over 99% of bacteria with water*
- Triangle shaped mop head for easy maneuverability and corner cleaning
- Safe for all hard floor surfaces, including hardwood
- System includes Rinse Clean bucket, telescopic handle that adjusts to 51 inches and microfiber mop head
Machine or hand wash mop head. Do not use fabric softeners or bleach. Lay flat to dry. For best results, change refill every 3 months.
Store bucket in dry conditions. Do not expose to excessive sunlight.
*Removes, does not kill, over 99% of E. coli and Staph. aureus from pre-finished hardwood flooring and ceramic tiling using tap water, as tested at an independent accredited lab.